Troy, MI (November 18, 2020) – SIMPAC America Co. Ltd., North American subsidiary of South Korea’s SIMPAC Inc., and MetalForming Magazine host Part II of the press manufacturer’s EV Webinar Series, “Six Ways EVs Will Create Global Change for Capital Equipment Suppliers & Metal Formers.”
“We are seeing new EV insights and announcements on a weekly basis, but we are still at the first variation of development – think of Apple and what it took to develop the original iPhone compared against today’s iPhone 12,” explains Stephan Robertson, General Manager/VP Sales & Operations at SIMPAC America. “When capital equipment suppliers and metal formers consider this fact, it inevitably provides the illusion that we have more time to prepare for this market expansion – but that is a serious misassumption. This webinar will provide industry professionals with the know-how to proactively make alterations to their businesses as opposed to waiting for the EV market to ‘pigeonhole’ them into changes that are infeasible.”
With the information provided from this webinar, capital equipment suppliers and metal formers will be able to address EV fact vs. fiction, stamped automotive parts that will become either removed or irrelevant, and appropriate responses to these EV advancements, global changes, and current economic circumstances of COVID-19.
View the archived webinar here to learn about these key takeaways:
- Operations & digitization
- Sustainability & eco-friendly processes
- Millennials & Generation Z influencers
- Commoditization as mass versus luxury EVs are being redefined
- Profits as unlikely partnerships between automotive and battery OEMs formulate
- Ramp-ups in production as both governments and shareholders rush global infrastructure changes and charging speed advancements
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.