- Project Manager
- Communicate with SIMPAC INC to perform general administrative work in the office.
- Support and assist upper-management with general operations of the office.
- Coordinate projects in Canada and the US. Arrange and attend technical sales meetings.
- Prepare technical proposals and presentations. From proposal sign-off to run-off-sign-off, maintain project schedules.
- Support installation, training and commissioning at job-site(s). Communicate with customers to diagnosis their needs.
- Attending FABTECH exhibitions, tradeshows, conferences, and networking events.
- Developing new customers, sales and service representatives.
- Respond to both service and sales inquiries. Provide technical inputs to customers.
- Minimum In Project Management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering 2-5 years
- Minimum 4 years college degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Must be fluent in English and Korean
- Ability to travel up 40-50% depending on the project
- US citizens or permanent resident
- No work sponsorship available
- Flexible, work from home case by case
- Medical, life, dental and vision insurance
- General liability, workers compensation, and travel reimbursement
- Paid vacation, paid holiday and paid sick leaves
- Competitive 401K retirement program (TBD)
- Performance Bonus: 100% ~ 400% of the monthly salary by corporate standard terms