Sales Engineer Coordinator (Full-Time)
If you think you have the skills and ambition to join our dynamic team, we would love to to hear from you.
- Coordinate projects in US and Canada.
- Arrange and attend technical sales meetings.
- Prepare technical proposals and presentations. From proposal sign-off to run-off-sign-off, maintain project schedules.
- Support installation, training and commissioning at job-site(s). Communicate with customers to diagnosis their needs.
- Attending FABTECH exhibitions, tradeshows, conferences, and networking events. Developing new customers, sales and service representatives. Respond to both service and sales inquiries.
- Provide technical inputs to customers
- Project Management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Sales Experience in Automotive, Appliance or Capital Equipment 0-5 years
- Minimum 4 years college degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Must be fluent in English and Korean
- Ability to travel up 40-50% depending on the project
- US citizens or permanent resident
- No work sponsorship available
- Flexible, work from home case by case
- Medical, life, dental and vision insurance
- General liability, workers compensation, and travel reimbursement
- Paid vacation (14), paid holiday (9) and paid sick leaves (8)
- Competitive 401K retirement program (TBD)
- Performance Bonus: 100% ~ 400% of the monthly salary by corporate standard terms