- Type: Forming presses
- Press Capacity: 900 - 2,800 US Tons
- Part Size: large
- Drive Concept: mechanical
- Application: cutting, blanking, embossing, forming
The mechanical drive of the DTE series is ideal for flat and semi-flat parts due to its sinusodial slide motion curve. The presses can be installed as single presses in progressive or transfer mode or as fully automated press lines.
Features & Benefits
- Proven and continuously optimized technology for reliable production processes.
- The mechanical drive of the DTE series is ideal for cutting, punching, bending and stamping operations.
- The solid, low-stress annealed press bodies are FEM-calculated and optimized by “hot-spot analysis” areas subject to higher loads.
- Presses in tie-rod design are connected to a rigid frame via hydraulically pre-stressed tie-rods.
- The outside located pressure points, as well as an 8-fold slide guiding system, absorb off-center loads, spare press, and dies to ensure consistent part quality.
- The automatic centralized lubrication system increases productivity and availability.
- Moving bolster with mobile control panel.
- Electrical lifting gate with safety glass windows.
- Electrical slide adjustment, mechanical slide locking, and pneumatic slide counterbalance.
- Air-cooled, frequency-controlled AC motor.
- Hydraulic and lubrication unit with progressive distributor.
- Hydraulic overload protection.
- Press force monitoring (single and sum force).
- Vibration isolation with spring dampers.
- VPN interface for remote maintenance.
- Additional moving bolster in front-to-back or t-track arrangement.
- Press force monitoring (signature curve).
- Different press enclosure concepts for noise reduction.
- Automatic scrap flaps.
- Hydraulic die clamps with automatic clamping process.
|Press Capacity||US Tons||900||1,125||1,400||1,800||2,250||2,800|
2 Connecting Rods
|in||181.1 x 70.9||200.8 x 70.9||200.8 x 70.9
240.2 x 70.9
|240.2 x 70.9||—||—|
4 Connecting Rods
|in||200.8 x 86.6||200.8 x 98.4||200.8 x 98.4
240.2 x 98.4
|240.2 x 98.4||240.2 x 98.4
287.4 x 98.4
|240.2 x 98.4
287.4 x 98.4
*Slide stroke down, adjustment up (SDAU)
Subject to technical modifications