- Type: Stamping presses
- Press Capacity: 225 - 900 US Tons
- Part Size: medium
- Drive Concept: Link
- Application: blanking, stamping, drawing
These compact presses are optimized for a wide range of medium-sized parts. Due to the drive-related slide kinematics, the MCL series is particularly suitable for drawn parts.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible installation options as a single press in progressive or transfer mode or as a fully automated press line.
- The compact design requires little floor space and no foundation for presses below 450 US tons.
- The very solid, low-stress annealed press bodies are FEM-calculated and optimized by “hot-spot analysis” areas subject to higher loads.
- Motor, clutch/brake unit, lubrication system and controls are of German origin and guarantee a long service life with maximum dynamics.
- The slide guiding system ensures a high level of tilting rigidity and reduces the cutting impact during the cut through when it comes to the processing of higher-strength materials.
- Electrical lifting gate with safety glass windows.
- Electrical slide adjustment, mechanical slide locking, and pneumatic slide counterbalance.
- Air-cooled, frequency-controlled AC motor.
- Hydraulic unit and lubrication unit with progressive distributor.
- Hydraulic overload protection.
- Press force monitoring (single and sum force).
- Vibration isolation with spring dampers.
- VPN interface for remote maintenance.
- Press force monitoring (signature curve).
- Different press enclosure concepts for noise reduction.
- Die change systems with retractable die clamping plate or tandem die change carts.
- Manual scrap flaps.
- Hydraulic die clamps with automatic clamping process.
|Press Capacity||US Tons||225||340||450||675||900|
|Slide Dimensions||in||72.8 x 25.6||102.4 x 39.4||110.2 x 52.1||157.5 x 59.1||157.5 x 59.1|
|Bolster Dimensions||in||72.8 x 33.5||102.4 x 43.3||110.2 x 52.1||157.5 x 59.1||157.5 x 59.1|
*Slide stroke down, adjustment up (SDAU)
Subject to technical modifications