Title: Sr. Press Specialist
- Set up tandem press lines for SIMPAC North America’s customers (per SIMPAC’s specification, calibration, and automation equipment for tandem lines, systems, etc.).
- Analyze customer’s automation specifications, production process improvements, and production line optimizations.
- Troubleshoot automation processes for mechanical and hydraulic press-related defects.
- Modify press systems and tandem line equipment to meet North American standards and identify potential modification updates or safety issues.
- Provide expertise on support documents such as installation instructions, production processes, etc., and make adjustments that are compatible with North American press systems.
- Demonstrate industrial robot setup and scheme for HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- Coordinate test runs of the automation process, signal processors, and PLC systems and configure such to SIMPAC’s specific manufacturing plant needs.
- Troubleshoot problems with press systems and optimize hardwiring systems to obtain desired specifications and qualities.
Requirements: High school diploma & at least 5 years of experience