- Type: Hydraulic presses
- Press Capacity: 170 - 2,800 US Tons
- Part Size: small, medium, and large
- Application: for the production of drawn parts or as part of a press hardening line
Hydraulic presses are the ideal solution for the precise forming of various parts, for which the maximum press capacity is available in every position of the slide. These presses are also suitable for press hardening applications due to the flexibility of the slide speed and dwell time.
Features & Benefits
- Standardized presses for various forming and drawing operations.
- Operation as a single press or press hardening line.
- Rigid press frame structure in tie rod design.
- The precise 8-fold slide guiding system provides a high degree of guidance during the forming cycle to minimize off-center loads.
- Hydraulic system specifically designed without shift shock during operation.
- Slide movement either pressure- and/or travel-dependent.
- The models for press hardening have press capacities of 900, 1,350, and 1,800 US tons and come with a newly developed combination of servomotor and hydraulics that allows higher speeds in the closing and returning movements of the slide.
- Hydraulic die cushion in the press bed.
- Moving bolster with mobile control panel.
- Electrical slide adjustment, mechanical slide locking.
- Motorized oil circulation with cooling or heating unit.
- Precise 8-fold slide guiding.
- Anti-vibration and leveling plates.
- Hydraulic die cushion in the press slide.
- Additional moving bolster in front-to-back or t-track arrangement.
- Continuous slide locking.
- Hydraulic die clamps with automatic clamping process.
|Press Capacity||US Tons||170||340||675||900||1,125|
|Working Height (Above Floor Level)||in||27.6||27.6||27.6||27.6||29.5|
|Die Cushion Capacity||kN||30-100||100-150||250-300||250-300||300-400|
|Die Cushion Stroke||in||9.8||11.8||13.8||13.8||13.8|
|Bolster & Slide Dimensions||in||43.3 x 35.4||86.6 x 59.1||118.1 x 78.7||118.1 x 78.7||118.1 x 78.7|
|Press Capacity||US Tons||1,400||1,685||2,250||2,800|
|Working Height (Above Floor Level)||in||29.5||33.5||35.4||35.4|
|Die Cushion Capacity||kN||300-400||400-500||500-600||500-600|
|Die Cushion Stroke||in||13.8||15.7||17.7||17.7|
|Bolster & Slide Dimensions||in||118.1 x 78.7||157.5 x 98.4||157.5 x 98.4||177.2 x 98.4|
|Press Capacity||US Tons||900||1,350||1,800|
|Slide Speed (Closing & Returning)||in/s||31.5||31.5||31.5|
|Working Height (Above Floor Level)||in||27.6||31.7||31.7|
|Bolster & Slide Dimensions||in||129.9 x 86.6||129.9 x 98.4||129.9 x 98.4|
*press capacity related
Subject to technical modifications